Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Space-Saving Spice Storage




You don't have to splurge on a spice rack to free up space in your crowded kitchen cabinets and pantry. Instead, hang a clear plastic shoe organizer on the inside of the pantry door and slide your assortment of spice bottles into the individual pockets. They will fit comfortably in the slots, creating much-needed space on cabinet shelves. And thanks to the shoe organizer's translucent material, you'll be able to locate the seasoning you need at a glance.

*Note: I have tried this idea in my bathroom on the back of the closet door to hold hair sprays, shampoos, make up, etc.
It worked very good and I was able to find at a quick glance what I needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on "Simply Frugal Nana". Please come back often and check out new ideas on saving money and getting tips to make things easier around the house.

Make sure to check my other blogs at "Babies CAFE" and "Baby Light My Fire Candles"

~Lisa

Love Candles? www.lisaholland.scent-team.com