Friday, March 13, 2009

Magic Jack Home Phone Service




About a year ago, I heard about Magic Jack. It is a little box that connects to your USB port on a computer and you get home phone service through a high speed internet connection. I thought it was so great, I ordered two of them. The cost for it was $39.95 and that included the first year of home phone service. After the first year it costs only $20 a year. They even have specials if you order more than one year at a time. You never have to pay long distance charges again. Since the connection goes through the internet, you do not have to have a home phone line. After using it for a while, I did notice a few bugs with the system and have quit using it. If you can put up with the little bugs "bugging" you, then you would do great with it. Check it out on the MagicJack site.

It also has voicemail and caller id service. You can also take it internationally with you or send it to someone in Canada and they can talk for free as well. Find out all the information on MagicJack. Even though I am no longer using MagicJack, I still know when someone calls that number and leaves a message. I get an email and it tells me I have a message and I then can download the message and listen right over my computer speakers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on "Simply Frugal Nana". Please come back often and check out new ideas on saving money and getting tips to make things easier around the house.

Make sure to check my other blogs at "Babies CAFE" and "Baby Light My Fire Candles"

~Lisa

Love Candles? www.lisaholland.scent-team.com