Friday, April 3, 2009

Removing Pet Hair from Pillows




I watched the CBS Morning Show this morning and one of their guests, Thelma Meyer, was offering some tips for around the house.

Since I have given some suggestions on making your own laundry detergent, I thought I would post this tip she gave. To read more of her suggestions, go here.

Removing pet hair from pillows

When you have pets, removing their constant shed hair can be a pain. If you want to take the pet
hair off your furniture it's very simple. Get yourself a pair of rubber cleaning gloves and dampen.
Then place your hands inside the glove and wipe the pillow in long strokes to remove the hair.

Source: CBS Early Morning Show

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on "Simply Frugal Nana". Please come back often and check out new ideas on saving money and getting tips to make things easier around the house.

Make sure to check my other blogs at "Babies CAFE" and "Baby Light My Fire Candles"

~Lisa

Love Candles? www.lisaholland.scent-team.com